Zenmuse P1-Full Frame - The New Benchmark for Aerial Surveying
The ZenmuseP1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
The P1 includes a full-frame, low-noise high-sensitivity sensor that can take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight, and covering 3 square kmin a single flight.
Equipped with a global mechanical shutter and the all-new TimeSync 2.0 system, which synchronizes time across modules at the microsecond level, the P1 lets users capture centimeter-accurate data combined with the real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
Create 2D, 3D, and detailed models thanks to the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be outfitted with 24/35/50mm lenses and the Smart Oblique Capture feature.
Smart Oblique Capture
Cover 7.5 km2  in a single workday with the P1. Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed.
Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing post-processing efficiency by 20% to 50%.
Smart Data Management
Your mission data management -streamlined.
- Mission result files are automatically associated with the Mission Name and Mission Time.
- A centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and TimeStamps.MRK files.
- The image metadata contains the camera’s intrinsic and extrinsic parameters and the status of RTK.
Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy.
ZenmuseP1 supports 24mm, 35mm and 50mm industry-specific lenses with DL mounts:
- DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 84°
- DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 63.5°
- DJI DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH(with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 46.8°
 Using Smart Oblique Capture at a GSD of 3 cm, with an 80% front overlap rate and a 65% side overlap rate
 Area mapped: 1.5 km2, flight altitude: 200 m
 Area mapped: 0.5 km2, flight altitude: 200 m